Re: weathering a storm

  • Greenseas2
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2010
      Hi Cathy,
      I'm a ship captain and have been at sea in two hurricanes plus 4 more here in Florida. The best way to preserve your boat is to have it hauled out and secured to the ground with screw type tie downs. Take down all canvas and, if possible, remove the mast and boom. Boat US insurance pays up to $500 to owners to haul their boats prior to a namedd storm. It's part of the policy.
      Greenseas2@...