Happy Hour Wednesday in Menlo Park

  • beetsyg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      Attention, South Bay Happy Hour fans!
      We're trying a new location this week, the British Bankers Club in
      Menlo Park.
      We'll meet at the usual time, 6:30, on Wedesday, December 7.
      If you have San Mateo county RPCV friends, let them know we're coming
      closer to them this month.
      Easy walk from Caltrain at 1090 El Camino at Santa Cruz (near Keplers
      and Caffe Borrone). Phone 650-327-8769
      Look for the Peace Corps people at a table near the front door (ask if
      you're not sure who we are).

      Coming soon: Africa dinner (maybe Sunday 12/11) in Campbell or San
      Jose; Tajikistan talk and dinner in January