Fwd: FW: [northca] Celebrate America Creative Writing Contest

  • Monica Sather
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2005
      This writing contest is sponsored by the American Immigration Lawyers Association. I thought I would pass it on to the list because I am sure there are some 5th grade teachers in the RPCV community.

      If you know of a 5th grade teacher who might be interested, please pass this on.

      If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at monicasather@... or the event coordinators directly (their contact info is on the attachments).

      Monica

      Note: forwarded message attached.