Recently returned targeted. . .jobs

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005
      I know that we have a JOBS list, but I wanted to make
      sure that the Recently Returned got a chance at this.
      It is perfect for someone who is taking classes, or
      studying for the GRE, or cranking out Grad School
      apps. . .

      A friend of my runs a tutoring center in Burlingame
      (on the Millbrae border). She is looking for some
      help as she turns her small business into a bigger
      one. She is looking for an office assistant (hourly
      or salary/part-time or full-time). Mainly someone to
      answer phones, call colleges, assemble college apps,
      keep books on Quick Books, make/confirm appointments
      and run general interference.

      She is also looking for an evening desk clerk to take
      calls and run general interference while the teachers
      teach.

      AND if anyone is interested in being a general
      homework tutor, there is an opportunity for that.

      Christy is more than happy to explain in more detail
      any of the above jobs. Although she is not an RPCV,
      she could be from all of our stories! There are 3
      teachers there that are RPCVs.

      Hope you'll give her a hollar!

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team

      http://farechase.yahoo.com