Happy Hour Wednesday 10/5

  • beetsyg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2005
      South Bay RPCV Happy Hour
      Wednesday, October 5, 6:30 pm
      Tied House Brewery, San Pedro Square, San Jose

      Join fellow RPCVs for some South Bay conversation and fun! I'll reserve a
      table, so ask the hostess where the Peace Corps group is.

      Mark your calendars for our October 30 South Bay planning meeting at Emmy and
      Paul Postelwait's house in Santa Clara, 2-4 pm. Please RSVP to Betsy
      Gilliland (BeetsyG@...) for exact location and directions.
      If you have ideas for South Bay events, please let me know even if you can't
      make the meeting.