South Bay Happy Hour Sept. 7

  • beetsyg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 8:59 PM
      The next South Bay Happy Hour will be this Wednesday, Sept. 7, at 6:30 pm at
      St. Stephen's Green pub on Castro St. in Mountain View.
      I'll try to reserve a table, but if not, please sit near the front of the pub
      and ask around for Peace Corps people!

      October Happy Hour: Weds, Oct. 5, Tied House Brewery, San Pedro Square, San
      Jose.

      Coming soon: South Bay Planning Meeting. Date TBA.