Fwd: Sunday Afternoon Invitation

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2014
      Hi friends,

      Some of you know that I am involved with a start-up nonprofit, Kitchen Table Advisors, in working with local farmers on sustainable, organic farms.  The organization is always looking for volunteers, champions, etc. that can help them serve local farmers who sell at our South Bay/Peninsula farmers' markets.  In a few Sundays, KTA will be having a "friend-raiser" at Calafia Cafe in downtown Palo Alto.  If you're interested, sign up below and let me know!

      Madeline
      Peru 09-11