Hanging out and board games on Monday, 12/30, 730-10PM.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2013
      Hi South Bay RPCVs!

      It's on!  We'll get together tomorrow, Monday night - December the 30th in Cupertino.  Hanging out and board games from 730-10PM.  I'll warm some hot chocolate on the stove.  Email me for the address.

      See you tomorrow!

      Madeline

      On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 6:35 AM, Madeline Wu <madelinewu@...> wrote:
      Hi friends,

      Hope you all are well this holiday season!  Anyone interested in hanging out on Monday night?  I was thinking of having a board game night after dinner in Cupertino.  Even if you don't like board games, you're welcome to come hang out, too.  Let me know -- and I'll confirm if I get some momentum.