Tomorrow Night RPCV Story Jam in Palo Alto

  • norcalpca
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2013

      12/5/13 Thu (6:30 PM - 8:00 PM)

      Unitarian Universalist Church (Fireside Room)

      505 East Charleston Road, Palo Alto

      Our traveling Story Jam Series is hitting the South Bay for December. Former Peace Corps Volunteers True Stories Told on Stage without Notes or Scripts. Local RPCV's spill the beans on what life is really like in the 'Toughest Job You'll Ever Love' in a Moth Style story telling hour featuring stories from:

      Pictures - Wai Kwong Kan (Mali 1994-1996)

      Cheers - Lucas Olson (Ukraine 2009-2011)

      Wishlist - Rustin Crandall (Guyana 2005-2007)

      Hey Matt - Cynthia Wambsgans (Tanzania 2006-2008)

      Hosted By

      Alexander Labinov (Moldova 2007-2009)

      And maybe you. (Audience members have the opportunity to put their name in the hat in hopes of being picked for one of our 6-minute wild-card slots)

      This event is free and open to all.