Play- SJ

  • christa peacock
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2013
      Is anyone interested in joining me for a play in San Jose on Wed Nov 27th?
      It is a 'pay what you will night' at San Jose Rep Theater!
      We could meet early to get tickets and then have dinner before the show at a local restaurant.
      Please contact Christa if you are interested at peacockis@... or 916-508-1215

      http://www.sjrep.com/plays/1314/snow-queen/

    • christa peacock
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 24, 2013

        Join us for a play in San Jose on Wed Nov 27th 8pm!
        It is a 'pay what you will night' at San Jose Rep Theater! (suggested donation $10)
        Meet around 5:30pm to get tickets and then have dinner before the show at a local restaurant.