Wine Hike

  • christa peacock
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2013
      Join us on a hike with Wine as the destination!
      Start at Monte Bello Open Space Preserve and hike to Ridge Winery.
      about 10 miles round trip. We'll have a picnic lunch at the winery and wine taste.
      Sunday November 24th
      Meet at 9:30 am at Monte Bello Preserve.
      Please bring water, a picnic lunch, money to wine taste.
      Wear comfortable shoes and warm clothes as it can get breezy up on the ridge. :)

      I will be at Page Mill Park and Ride in Palo Alto at 9:15 am to carpool.
      Contact Christa with any questions or to RSVP
      peacockis@... or 916-508-1215

      http://www.ridgewine.com/
      http://www.openspace.org/preserves/pr_monte_bello.asp