RPCV Story Jam coming to the South Bay

  • norcalpca
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2013
      Did you miss our awesome story jam last night in SF? Do you  live in the S.Bay and the drive is just too long but you really want to get your chance to perform your PC story?  Join us next week on Nov 7th in Palo Alto for our SB Story telling workshop and Jam preperations.

      11/7/13 Thu (6:30 PM - 8:00 PM)

      All Saints Episcopal Church (Library)

      555 Waverley St, Palo Alto

      RSVP:Will Spargur (cspargur87@...)