LADEE Event

  • Waikwong Kan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26 8:32 PM
      For those of you who like space exploration, there is an upcoming event in Ames Reseach Center, Moffett Field, that may interest you.  Check out the following website if you are free on Sept 6 from 5 pm to 10 pm.  https://amesladee.eventbrite.com/
      I may not be here on that day.  If you plan on going, let me know.  I will look for you if I am here.
      The following site also has some info on the event.    http://www.nasa.gov/ames/events/ladee-science-night/

      Waikwong