NorCal Grants needs South Bay Member

  • marhyde@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 14, 2013
      NorCal Grants will be meeting soon to review project proposals and
      recommend a decision to the Board. We need a member from the South Bay.
      Requirements are to review proposals submitted electronically (sometimes
      we get 12 or more) and then meet with the Grants Committee to defend and
      reject projects until we have a decision. The Grants Committee will meet
      on Saturday, September 14 starting at 1:00pm in Walnut Creek. The meeting
      could last up to 2 hours.

      For more information about NorCal Grants, see the website at
      www.norcalpca.org, under Grants. If you are interested and available for
      the meeting, contact Marilyn Hyde for more details at marhyde@....
    • marhyde@...