Anyone interesting ordering calendars together?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
      Hello South Bay RPCVs!

      I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in ordering calendars in
      bulk? I'll probably order about 5 calendars, so if there are other
      orders out there -- maybe we could combine orders, save on shipping
      and find a way to get together to distribute the calendars among all
      of us south bay RPCVs.

      If you're interested, feel free to email me directly. Hope everyone
      has had a great summer!

      Thinking of all of you,