Fw: Kickstarter 3rd Goal Project

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2013
      Please see email below for RPCV's 3rd Goal Activity and get in touch with him directly if you'd like to assist.

      Listserve Moderator

      Considering supporting NorCal with an active paid membership.  Visit either NPCA at http://www. peacecorpsconnect.org/ membership or  NorCalPCA at http://www.norcalpca.org.