Thank you for making my time with NorCalPCA South Bay so much fun!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2013
      Hi South Bay RPCVs,

      In a little less than 2 years, NorCalPCA has become a very meaningful part
      of my life. It's funny -- all I wanted in the beginning was to find a few
      folks to hike with me on a random Saturday... that idea led me to
      NorCalPCA, which led me to this awesome group of people. And in
      reflection, coming home has been much easier while being surrounded by
      RPCVs.

      I have already shared this news with you over email a few months ago. With the
      reorganization of the NorCalPCA Board and the timing with school, this is
      the best possible conclusion point for my role as South Bay Director. It
      has truly been a pleasure working with all of you. When I think about the
      places RPCVs go after their service, I see greatness in vision, deep impact
      through action, and thoughtful leadership from each RPCV in our group. I
      am excited to see how this transition time for NorCalPCA as an organization
      will lead NorCalPCA to greater impact in our community at home.

      As with every transition, there are questions about who will take
      over. Christa
      will continue on with South Bay events through the year. She already has
      some fun things lined up; and starting next year, the group will look for a
      new leader to step up and take the reins for South Bay. If you know of
      anyone who would be a good fit, please reach out to Christa or Will Spargur.

      I am not saying goodbye yet! July 11th, we are having a BBQ at Cuesta Park
      in Mountain View. Details here:
      http://norcalpca.org/newcontent.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=575. Please RSVP
      and drop by to say hi to the group as we celebrate the summer, the return
      of new RPCVs, and the transition of RPCVs to new stages of life!

      I look forward to staying in touch: 408-634-4364. Thanks to each of you
      for keeping NorCalPCA going and continuing to support each other as we
      change the world in little and big ways.

      Best,
      Madeline
      Peru, 09-11