NorCal Grants Deadline is August 31, 2013

  • marhyde@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2013
      NorCal Peace Corps Association Grants Program Proposals
      Due August 31, 2013

      Once again we are requesting your help in identifying worthy projects for
      NorCal Grants funding. In its 30 plus year history, NorCal has maintained
      a long-standing commitment to provide funds to community development
      projects. We are especially interested in projects submitted by Northern
      California Returned Peace Corps Volunteers and current Peace Corps
      Volunteers.

      The application deadline is August 31, 2013. Specific information about
      the application process can be found on the NorCal Website at
      www.norcalpca.org. For more information contact Marilyn Hyde, Grants
      Committee Chair, at marhyde@....