Looking for any RPCV who served in Madagascar

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2005
      Hey all,
      I received the below message. Please forward it on to
      any RPCVs that you know who may know someone who may
      know someone. . .
      Isn't every RPCV connected by six degrees of
      separation?
      Please contact Natalie directly at
      nataliemtang@....

      Peace,
      Holly

      PS--Pete can you check the database?

      Hi Holly and Sheldon,

      I found your email addresses on the NorCal website
      under Member Group Contacts while looking for a way
      to get a mentor. More specifically I am looking
      for a RPCV who served in Madagascar who I would be
      able to talk to about my upcoming service in that
      country. I filled out the form for mentorship on
      the NorCal site but there is no submit button. I am
      located in South San Francisco, so I thought that
      you might know someone in the SF area or maybe
      NorCal might have a database of where their
      members served. If this is not something that you
      handle, could you please direct me to the person or
      best way to find a mentor RPCV?

      Thanks,
      Natalie Tang

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs