Re: Sunday, 6/616/13, 7PM PT: Have you gotten your ticket to "Wild With Happy" yet?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
      Good morning, RPCVs!

      Also, a little bit more detail - the block of tickets that Jayne
      organized are for Orchestra seats (at a 25% discount from box office
      prices). If you'd like orchestra seats, you may contact Jayne. See
      the details in the body of the email.

      Additionally, if you'd like other seats, there are a couple of options:

      1) Goldstar is selling Balcony seats for $31.5+service fee:
      http://www.goldstar.com/events/mountain-view-ca/wild-with-happy
      2) If you are a student, tickets are $31 with a valid student ID.

      Either way, you are welcome to join the group no matter how you
      purchase the tickets. You are also welcome to meet the group at
      Scratch after the theater.

      Madeline