Sunday, 6/616/13, 7PM PT: Have you gotten your ticket to "Wild With Happy" yet?

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28 2:37 PM
      NorCalPCA will be checking out "Wild With Happy" on 6/16/13 @7PM.
      More details on the NorCalPCA website:
      http://norcalpca.org/newcontent.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=572

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2013
        Good morning, RPCVs!

        Also, a little bit more detail - the block of tickets that Jayne
        organized are for Orchestra seats (at a 25% discount from box office
        prices). If you'd like orchestra seats, you may contact Jayne. See
        the details in the body of the email.

        Additionally, if you'd like other seats, there are a couple of options:

        1) Goldstar is selling Balcony seats for $31.5+service fee:
        http://www.goldstar.com/events/mountain-view-ca/wild-with-happy
        2) If you are a student, tickets are $31 with a valid student ID.

        Either way, you are welcome to join the group no matter how you
        purchase the tickets. You are also welcome to meet the group at
        Scratch after the theater.

        Madeline