Have you gotten your ticket to "Wild With Happy" yet?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2013
      Join the local South Bay RPCVs for a night at the theater. We'll be
      watching "Wild With Happy" in downtown Mountain View.

      Synopsis:
      Mom passed away—now where to put her? In a raucous contemporary
      comedy, a struggling black actor rejects the rituals of grief, opting
      instead for a rapturous road trip to the happiest place on earth.
      Hilarious yet immensely touching, this runaway hit of our 2011 New
      Works Festival stars Tony Award nominee Colman Domingo as a devoted
      son on a manic mission to a magic kingdom come.

      Cost: $40 per person; $30 for RPCVs who have returned within the past
      year (limit to first five)!

      Please send a check to Jayne Booker by June 12, 2013:
      Jayne Booker
      PO Box 51499
      Palo Alto CA 94303

      More details on the production can be found at www.theatreworks.org.

      Following the play, we'll walk a block over to Scratch and grab a late
      snack or a drink. Feel free to join us at Scratch even if you cannot
      attend the show!

      If you have any questions, please email Jayne (cc'ed here). We hope
      you'll join us!