Shea Expert in Town

  • Bill Reinecke
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2013
      Dr. Peter Lovett, one of the leading Africa shea experts, is in town for some meetings, but will take this Thursday, May 16th, to sight-see SF and relax at a pub around 5 pm - ? for a few pints. He has much experience collaborating in the field with the Peace Corps and PCVs. If anyone is interested in joining us for a casual drink and talk of shea, Africa, etc., let me know and I will send you the details.

      Bill Reinecke
      wrrein@...