South Bay and Stanford get-together, 5/13@5-7PM (Palo Alto)

    Message 1 of 3 , May 11 1:19 PM
      Hi South Bay Peace Corps Community, come join us for the first-ever
      Stanford and South Bay RPCV get together! We'll get together at Nola's (
      http://www.yelp.com/biz/nola-restaurant-and-bar-palo-alto). See you there!

      Madeline
      408-634-4364

      Message 2 of 3 , May 13 5:19 PM
        Hi all, I'm at Nola's. I grabbed a table next to the bar. Look for the NorCalPCA sign.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 13 5:23 PM
          Just kidding; there is a group of us in the lounge!
          Madeline
          408-634-4364