Re: "Around the World in 65 Days" Benefit program for Glide

  • Karen Keefer
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013
      Several of you have written me that the attachment did not come through on
      yesterday's message. I'm reattaching the flyer. But if it doesn't come
      through again, here is the unformatted message:

      CELEBRATE50: A Benefit for GLIDE

      Presented by Karen Keefer in celebration of the 50 years of leadership by
      Rev. Cecil Williams and Janice Mirikitani in creating programs of
      unconditional love:

      *Around the World in 65 Days*

      Monday, May 13, 2013

      7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.

      Community Room, Redwood City Main Library; 1044 Middlefield Rd., Redwood
      City CA, 94063

      Saving frequent flier miles since 1984, Redwood City resident Karen Keefer
      used them all in 2012 on business class fare to go around the world -
      adding 12 more countries to the 60 she has already visited. Her
      personalized route took her to Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam,
      Indonesia, Australia, South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Tanzania
      (and Zanzibar), and Poland. She will share her photos and engrossing
      stories - pointing out highlights, surprises, frightening episodes,
      learning experiences and happy times.

      Suggested Donation: $20/adults, $8/students, no charge/children 12 and under

      Checks made payable to GLIDE are 100% tax deductible and go to GLIDE�s
      programs

      For more information about this event please contact Karen Keefer (650)
      995-7747, KJKeefer@...

      For more information about GLIDE please visit our website at www.glide.org or
      contact Niki Shapiro, (415) 674-6117 nshapiro@...

      *The meeting Space is provided as a community service by the City of
      Redwood City. The City neither sponsors nor endorses this event nor the
      presenting individual or organizations.*

      Look forward to seeing you there.

      Karen