Fwd: San Mateo County Weekly Digest Bulletin

  • Julia Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2013
      Hi all,
      I know most of you will already have made your Earth Day plans, and many of
      you will be at Point Reyes tomorrow, but just in case I thought I'd forward
      this link to events in San Mateo County tomorrow. I myself will try to make
      it to the Belmont cleanup. City Hall is 3 blocks from El Camino, where
      there's an ECR bus stop and a Caltrain station.
      Happy Earth Day!
      Julie
      Tonga 89-91