Peace Corps in the News?

  • Wai
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 4:11 PM
      Hello:

      I am taking a TV broadcast in KMVT (local TV). My homework is to come up with an activity the class can film and broadcast. Everyone participating in the class (there are 6 students) will propose something next wednesday to be filmed on the last day of the class. I am thinking to propose doing a commercial or interview encouraging the public to join the Peace Corps. The class will pick two proposals amongst all of the ideas next wednesday. If selected the filming will take place 24 April from 6:30 to 9:30 pm in Mountain View. Please let me know if you are interested and will be availble to be filmed if the class pick the Peace Corps theme. The filmed segment will air in KMVT (channel 15) for 2 months. A non profit organizatin helping another non-profit...it's the way to go.

      Waikwong