Peru Speaker Dinner, Saturday, 3/23@630PM - Sunnyvale

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 4:50 PM
      Dear South Bay Peace Corps Community,

      Don't forget to RSVP for the Peru Speaker Dinner happening on
      Saturday, March 23, 2013 from 630-830PM at Puro Peru Restaurant in
      Sunnyvale. Please send me your RSVP in the next few days.

      Evan Frazer and I will be sharing about our service in Peru. Evan
      served in Cajamarca as a youth development volunteer; and I served in
      Piura as a small business development volunteer. We'll have stories
      to tell; and we invite you to come join us for a Peruvian meal.

      More details on the dinner:
      http://norcalpca.org/newcontent.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=537

      If you're interested in carpooling, please indicate so in your RSVP as
      well. I'll try to make accomodate your request.

      Sincerely,
      Madeline
      RPCV, Peru 09-11
      South Bay, NorCalPCA