THURSDAY, 1/31: Happy Hour at Harry's Hofbrau (San Jose), 5-8PM

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2013
      Hello South Bay Peace Corps community!

      I hope you all were able to join us on this past Saturday's event,
      Festival of Cultures and the Annual General Meeting. What a cool
      showing of RPCVs and the broader Peace Corps community -- and a big
      thanks to everyone who made it out, volunteered and participated. I
      normally don't spend a whole lot on chocolate, though now, having
      heard the Madecasse RPCV story and understanding both the strides and
      challenges the organization has made and faced -- I'll be keeping an
      eye out for Madecasse chocolate! If you want to learn more about the
      RPCV story, you can read up on the website:
      http://madecasse.com/explore-madecasse-story.php.

      For those of you interested, Jinnhua Su will be hosting on Thursday,
      the first 2013 South Bay event of the year. Thursday night is pints
      night at Harry's Hofbrau, so we are making a special exception to our
      4th Friday (monthly) event. More details on Harry's:
      http://www.harryshofbrau.com/ If you'd like to carpool, please
      contact Jinnhua (jinnhua@...) directly.

      Look for our NorCalPCA signs near the bar area. We'll see you there!

      Until Thursday,
      Madeline
      408-634-4364
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
        Hello all,

        Just to be clear, the Harry's Hofbrau is the San Jose location.
        Address is 390 Saratoga Avenue, San Jose, CA 95129. I'm going to head
        out from work a little bit before 5, so won't be at Harry's until
        closer to 530.

        See you soon!

        Madeline

        On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:07 AM, Madeline Wu <madelinewu@...> wrote:
        > Hello South Bay Peace Corps community!
        >
        > I hope you all were able to join us on this past Saturday's event,
        > Festival of Cultures and the Annual General Meeting. What a cool
        > showing of RPCVs and the broader Peace Corps community -- and a big
        > thanks to everyone who made it out, volunteered and participated. I
        > normally don't spend a whole lot on chocolate, though now, having
        > heard the Madecasse RPCV story and understanding both the strides and
        > challenges the organization has made and faced -- I'll be keeping an
        > eye out for Madecasse chocolate! If you want to learn more about the
        > RPCV story, you can read up on the website:
        > http://madecasse.com/explore-madecasse-story.php.
        >
        > For those of you interested, Jinnhua Su will be hosting on Thursday,
        > the first 2013 South Bay event of the year. Thursday night is pints
        > night at Harry's Hofbrau, so we are making a special exception to our
        > 4th Friday (monthly) event. More details on Harry's:
        > http://www.harryshofbrau.com/ If you'd like to carpool, please
        > contact Jinnhua (jinnhua@...) directly.
        >
        > Look for our NorCalPCA signs near the bar area. We'll see you there!
        >
        > Until Thursday,
        > Madeline
        > 408-634-4364
      • Catherine Hung
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2013
          How fun! Sorry to miss tonite. Haven't yet been to Harry'sH. Look forward
          to seeing-hanging out another time.

          Best cat, rpcv chuuk, Micronesia

          Sent from my Windows Phone