12/8, 630PM: Come celebrate the holiday season with your Peace Corps friends!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2012
      Hello South Bay RPCVs and future PCVs,

      We'd like to celebrate both the close of 2012 and the holidays with
      the South Bay Peace Corps community. We'll be having dinner together
      on 12/8@630PM at Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant
      (http://www.zenirestaurant.com/). In typical Ethiopian-style, we'll
      have the option of family style on a shared platter or, if you prefer,
      you can eat an individual plate. Please come ready to eat with your
      hands!

      Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant
      1320 Saratoga Ave
      San Jose, CA 95129
      (408) 615-8282

      Here are details on the event:
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=503

      Please make sure to RSVP to me, indicating whether you'd like to
      carpool/drive if needed before Wednesday, 12/5. I'll make
      reservations. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon.

      Best,
      Madeline
      Peru 09-11