Interested in leading the NorCalPCA Annual Picnic for 2013?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2012
      Hi South Bay folks,

      Did you make it the annual picnic in Alameda this past September? I
      heard from a few of you that it was a blast! The Northern California
      Peace Corps Association is looking for aa individual to lead the
      planning of next year's annual picnic. It would be great to have the
      picnic in South Bay this year though this is most likely if someone
      from South Bay steps up to lead the effort!

      This person will be helping with identifying a location, organizing
      day-of logistics, and coordinating with the Communications committee.
      The Events committee will help with bringing together a group of
      volunteers that will assist with each of the activities.

      If you're interested, I'd be happy to put you in touch with Jenn
      Gross, the events committee chair, or Will Spargur, current NorCalPCA
      President and the key liasion who planned this year's picnic in
      Alameda.