REMINDER: Happy Hour in Mountain View, 5/18, 5-7PM

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
      Hi South Bay RPCVs and future PCVs,

      We have happy hour this Friday, May 18th 2012 5-7PM. We'll be meeting
      at Tied House Brewery (954 Villa Street; Mountain View, CA).
      http://tiedhouse.com/

      Join other Peace Corps folks (future PCVs, recently returned, and
      seasoned RPCVs alike) in sharing stories and making new connections.
      I'll have NorCalPCA signs at the table and I'll leave a sign with the
      hostesses, so they can direct you to our location. Please send me an
      email if you have any questions.

      Looking forward to seeing you! More details can be found here:
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=463

      Best,
      Madeline

      P.S. For our next happy hour, I could use some suggestions because
      this is the third time we've had happy hour at the Tied House! Send a
      message if you have any suggestions.