Sat Oct 13, Recently Returned Volunteer Party

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hi all,
      I'll be going to this on Saturday. Would love to carpool if anyone is
      interested. Please email me directly.

      Come help celebrate the 19th Annual Recently Returned Potluck(and
      Grill) to welcome back RPCVs who have recently completed their
      service. This event is open to all RPCVs and their friends. The Peace
      Corps office will also be bringing FPCV (Future Peace Corps
      Volunteers).

      Time: 10/13/12 Sat (4:00 PM - 7:00 PM)
      Location: Chris Carlisle Place
      Street Address: 2427 Ashby Avenue, Berkeley

      Details and RSVP form here.
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=454