Recently Returned needs a job

  • NorCalPCA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8 1:12 PM
      BELOW IS A REQUEST RECEIVED FROM AN RPCV. HER RESUME
      WAS ATTACHED, BUT WE DETACHED IT. CONTACT HER
      DIRECTLY. THANKS.

      Hi, my name is Marissa Knox-Pienaar and I have just
      returned from
      Namibia in Southern Africa where I was a Parents and
      Communities for
      Educations Volunteer. I have been home for a little
      over a month and
      am having a really hard time getting a job. I apply
      for at least 5
      jobs a day and have not had one call back. I am
      starting to get
      really discouraged and depressed. If you know of any
      opportunities please forward them to
      me. I really need help. I would also like to hear
      from those of you
      who had similar situations upon returning home.
      Please email me at
      rissa_rai@... or call me (510)522-1954. Thank
      you in advance.
      Marissa Knox-Pienaar

      Ben Bellows, Betsy Gilliland and Holly Dreier
      Your eConnection Team

      http://auctions.yahoo.com/