Re: [NorCalSBay] Peninsula Hiking

  • kscott33@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
      You can find Open Space hikes at openspace.org Some crowded, some not. Kandis

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Julia Becker" <juliabecker@...>
      To: "Madeline Wu" <madelinewu@...>, "norcalsbay" <norcalsbay@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:03:39 PM
      Subject: [NorCalSBay] Peninsula Hiking

      Hi Madeline,
      It was great seeing you on Friday. Here is a link to a description of
      the hikes along Skyline Blvd. that I mentioned.

      http://www.bahiker.com/southbayhikes/purisima.html

      As I recall, I have done Hikes 3 and 4, and the description matches my
      experience of those trails. I haven't done Hike 2: The Best of Purisima
      Creek Redwoods, but that sounds like a lot of fun too. From the
      description, the biggest downside is potential crowds.

      Julie