REMINDER: Next South Bay RPCV event, 9/28 5-8PM (tonight!)

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2012
      See you all tonight at Rabbit's Foot! Look for the NorCalPCA signs.

      On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 10:09 AM, Madeline Wu <madelinewu@...> wrote:
      > Hi South Bay RPCVs,
      >
      > Michael Neumann is hosting our event on 9/28, 5-8PM in Sunnyvale.
      > We’ll start at Rabbit’s Foot Meadery at 5PM. If you’ve never tried
      > mead (honey wine), come on out for a full tasting. And then, we'll
      > move onto dinner at Bellas at 7PM.
      >
      > More details on location can be found on the NorCalPCA website:
      > http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=479. Note that
      > if you are taking public transportation, the venues are right next to
      > the Reamwood light rail station. We hope to see you there!
      >
      > Sincerely,
      > Madeline
    • Julia Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
        Hi Madeline,
        It was great seeing you on Friday. Here is a link to a description of
        the hikes along Skyline Blvd. that I mentioned.

        http://www.bahiker.com/southbayhikes/purisima.html

        As I recall, I have done Hikes 3 and 4, and the description matches my
        experience of those trails. I haven't done Hike 2: The Best of Purisima
        Creek Redwoods, but that sounds like a lot of fun too. From the
        description, the biggest downside is potential crowds.

        Julie

      • kscott33@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2012
          You can find Open Space hikes at openspace.org Some crowded, some not. Kandis