Next South Bay RPCV event, 9/28 5-8PM

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2012
      Hi South Bay RPCVs,

      Michael Neumann is hosting our event on 9/28, 5-8PM in Sunnyvale.
      We’ll start at Rabbit’s Foot Meadery at 5PM. If you’ve never tried
      mead (honey wine), come on out for a full tasting. And then, we'll
      move onto dinner at Bellas at 7PM.

      More details on location can be found on the NorCalPCA website:
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=479. Note that
      if you are taking public transportation, the venues are right next to
      the Reamwood light rail station. We hope to see you there!

      Sincerely,