RPCVs needed to speak at SCU Energy Class on 10/2, 5-7PM

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2012
      Hi RPCVs,

      Would 2-3 RPCVs be interested in sharing their rural living
      experiences with a Santa Clara University class on clean energy for
      the developing world? The preferred date and time is 10/2 from 5-7PM.
      No energy expertise needed.

      See the forwarded email below for more details. Please contact Paola
      de Cecco (paola.dececco@...) directly if you are interested.

      Sincerely,
      Madeline