NorCal Grants Committee Member from South Bay needed

  • marhyde@cruzio.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2012
      The NorCal Grants Committee will be meeting September 30. We are looking
      for someone from the South Bay to join our current members. Read on if
      you have an interest and are a current paid member of NorCal.

      NorCal’s Grants Program reviews applications once/yearly. Our next
      meeting is Sunday, September 30, 2012, in Walnut Creek at 2pm. Our
      committee will read all applications electronically before the meeting and
      then work together to choose a project or projects to support. Typically
      we meet once as a committee and then exchange information via e-mail/phone
      to reach our final decisions. Transportation to the September 30 meeting
      is likely available or you can take BART. For more information please
      read the overview of the Grants Program at www.norcalpca.org under
      “grants”. Contact Marilyn Hyde, Grants Committee Chair, at
      marhyde@... for specifics if interested.