Happy Hour in Cupertino, 8/30@4-8PM

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2012
      Hi South Bay RPCVs,

      Steve Young is hosting a happy hour in Cupertino! Details below or on
      the NorCalPCA website:
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=472.

      Please contact him directly with questions.

      Best,
      Madeline

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2012
        Hi South Bay RPCVs,

        In case some people didn't get an email from me before, just wanted to
        remind people that I am hosting a Happy Hour on August 30th, Thursday 4-8PM
        for anyone still in the area for Labor Day. Technically it's not a real
        happy hour (beer's not cheaper), but the place has $1 chicken tenders. They
        even sell beer by the Gallon! That's 128 ounces, or... 8 pints ... or 2 and
        2/3 pitchers :) Think of all the gallons we could imbibe!

        I'm planning on buying 1 gallon at least, so please don't force me to drink
        it myself by not showing up. Let's catch up again!

        Location: http://www.yelp.com/biz/smokeeaters-cupertino
        http://www.beermenus.com/places/4686-smokeeaters-cupertino
        http://smoke-eaters.com/menu/

        Please come out :)