Night Market in San Jose, this Saturday

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2012
      Hello South RPCVs!

      I wanted to write to say hello, first of all. I hope all is well with
      you. Also, I wanted to share with you all that there is a San Jose
      Night Market where you can go to find a whole diversity of asian
      "street eats" in one big nighttime fair. Keep in mind this is not an
      "official" NorCalPCA event. If you're interested, keep reading... if
      not, feel free to ignore.

      I've never been to this night market, though I hear it's quite fun.
      It's the place to be if you're up for adventure eating, trying new
      things and you like to be surrounded by hordes of people. In
      Taiwanese culture, it's tradition to roam around the night market
      because the weather cools down and families go out to eat and stroll.

      If you're interested, I'll be going to the night market this Saturday
      from 6-8. It's located in Berryessa. I'm looking for interested
      parties, so shoot me a message if that's you!

      Sincerely,
      Madeline
      RPCV Peru 09-11
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012
        Hi all, if you'd like more information, here is the website for the
        night market: http://nightmrkt.com/.