Leaving California

  • Frank Erickson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hello Betsy and all other South Bay group members:

      It is with regret that we bid you farewell, as we return to WA State.
      We were able to get to
      all too few of the events that had been organized, but those that we
      did attend were very
      enjoyable and informative. We especially appreciated the dinner at
      Cuccina Cuccina.

      For sure, we shall involve ourselves with the Returned Peace Corps
      volunteers in the Puget
      Sound area again, and expect to have as much fun there.

      Good luck and happy travels.
      Frank and Kathy