Speaker Dinner, Saturday, 7/28 @ 630PM in Mountain View (NEW TIME AND LOCATION)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2012
      Hello South Bay RPCVs and Peace Corps community!

      I look forward to seeing you next Saturday, July 28th for the Speaker
      Dinner with Debra Pritchard @ 630PM. Debra was medical evacuated in
      April from her service in the Philippines. She was originally based
      in Palawan, working on the upgrade of the local critical care and
      trauma medicine facilities and training. She has a background in
      Special Education and business. I hope you will come to hear about
      her service, especially as she prepares herself to return to the
      Philippines in the next few months.

      Dinner will take place at Shana Thai (http://www.shanathai.com/) in a
      semi-private dining space. I have a reservation for 10 people. If
      you plan to join, please RSVP with me so that I can manage our head
      count. Also, Debra will have some slides that I'll distribute prior
      to the dinner. Shana Thai is located 5 minutes from the Mountain View
      CalTrain station.

      Shana Thai restaurant
      311 Moffett Blvd
      Ste A
      Mountain View, CA 94043
      (650) 940-9990

      More details on the event:
      http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=452 Please
      contact me with any questions you may have.

      Best,
      Madeline Wu
      RPCV Peru 09-11
      408.634.4364