NOTE correct date of picnic planning meeting-Mon., 7/16 at 7 pm

  • Jennifer Gross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 8:15 AM
      Hi all,

      Please note that the picnic planning committee meeting will be held *this
      upcoming Monday, July 16th at 7 pm* at Hotel Biron (45 Rose St.). Let me
      know if you have any questions.

      What ideas do you have for making our picnic a success? Can you grill a
      burger, setup a volleyball game, organize kid�s activities, or find prizes
      for a silent auction? We need tons of volunteers in order to make this
      event a big success. For more info contact, me, Jenn Gross, at
      jenngross7@....

      Thanks,
      Jenn