This Thursday, 6/21, Nigerian Art and Dinner, 6-9PM

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2012
      Hi South Bay Peace Corps community!

      This Thursday, we'll be enjoying the "Central Nigeria Unmasked: Arts
      of the Benue River Valley" at the Cantor Arts Center at Stanford.
      There may be confusion about the date, though the event is happening
      this Thursday evening the 21st of June. Please join us for the
      exhibit at Stanford and dinner in downtown Palo Alto to follow.

      Museum visit: 6-7:30p
      Cantor Arts Center
      Lomita Drive at Museum Way, Stanford
      Exhibit details: http://museum.stanford.edu/news_room/benue.html
      We will meet in the museum lobby near the horse statue. Look for
      NorCalPCA signs.

      Dinner 7:30-9PM
      China Delight
      461 Emerson St, Palo Alto
      http://www.yelp.com/biz/china-delight-palo-alto

      If you have any questions, you may contact Kandis Scott: kscott33 [at]
      comcast.net.

      See you on Thursday!