REMINDER: Happy Hour in Mountain View, 5/18, 5-7PM

    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2012
      Hi South Bay folks,

      Steve Young, one of our recent RPCVs from Guyana, is hosting happy
      hour this Friday, May 18th 2012 5-7PM. We'll be meeting at Tied House
      Brewery (954 Villa Street; Mountain View, CA). http://tiedhouse.com/

      Join other Peace Corps folks (future PCVs, recently returned, and
      seasoned RPCVs alike) in sharing stories and making new connections.
      I'll have NorCalPCA signs at the table. Please send Steve or me an
      email if you have any questions.

      Looking forward to seeing you!

      Best,
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 21, 2012
        Hi South Bay RPCVs and future PCVs,

        We have happy hour this Friday, May 18th 2012 5-7PM. We'll be meeting
        at Tied House Brewery (954 Villa Street; Mountain View, CA).
        http://tiedhouse.com/

        Join other Peace Corps folks (future PCVs, recently returned, and
        seasoned RPCVs alike) in sharing stories and making new connections.
        I'll have NorCalPCA signs at the table and I'll leave a sign with the
        hostesses, so they can direct you to our location. Please send me an
        email if you have any questions.

        Looking forward to seeing you! More details can be found here:
        http://norcalpca.org/content.cfm?calendar=true&id_cal=463

        Best,
        Madeline

        P.S. For our next happy hour, I could use some suggestions because
        this is the third time we've had happy hour at the Tied House! Send a
        message if you have any suggestions.