Re: [NorCalSBay] May 18th

  • Will Spargur
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2012
      Steven
      It's pretty easy to host a happy hour like Julie says. Just pick a cool
      place, set a date and time then let us know at events@... and
      we'll post it to our calendar. I would recommend doing it soon to get in
      the May newsletter which goes out next Wednesday. If you want ideas
      checkout the NorCalPCA calendar at http://norcalpca.org/calendar.cfm .
      Will Spargur
      Swaziland 92-95

      On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Steven Young <stevenkyoung@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Good Night everyone!
      > I hope everyone has great plans for upcoming Mother's Day in a couple of
      > weeks.
      >
      > Would anyone be interested in going out to a little social happy hour on
      > May 18th? Now I've never done this before, so I'm open to tips,
      > restaurants/bars/lounges, and ideas.
      >
      > I myself am more of a social person and would definitely also like to get
      > to know some RPCV's on a more intimate basis than in large groups, so if
      > anyone is interested in smaller get togethers, I welcome them!
      >
      > That's all folks.
      >
      > All the Best,
      >
      > --
      > Steven Young
      > Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Guyana, 2010-2012

      *
      *
      *Northern California Peace Corps Association*
      *Bringing Peace Corps Home*
      www.norcalpca.org