Re: [NorCalSBay] May 18th

  • Steven Young
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3 4:37 PM
      Hi Bob

      We, or at least I, welcome all any and all RPCV's, regardless of how many
      years ago before I was born that they were in the Peace Corps. Experience
      and wisdom are a plus, especially when tossing a few beers.

      Will send out a google calendar event this week!

      All the best,
      Steve

      On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM, Bob Saint <bobsaint92@...> wrote:

      > I would join you too if you wouldn't mind having an East Pakistan (now
      > Bangladesh) PCV '61 - '63, join you. I always enjoy tossing a few beers.
      > Bob Saint
      >
      > ------------------------------

    • Will Spargur
      Message 2 of 5 , May 3 6:40 PM
        Steven
        It's pretty easy to host a happy hour like Julie says. Just pick a cool
        place, set a date and time then let us know at events@... and
        we'll post it to our calendar. I would recommend doing it soon to get in
        the May newsletter which goes out next Wednesday. If you want ideas
        checkout the NorCalPCA calendar at http://norcalpca.org/calendar.cfm .
        Will Spargur
        Swaziland 92-95

        On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Steven Young <stevenkyoung@...>wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Good Night everyone!
        > I hope everyone has great plans for upcoming Mother's Day in a couple of
        > weeks.
        >
        > Would anyone be interested in going out to a little social happy hour on
        > May 18th? Now I've never done this before, so I'm open to tips,
        > restaurants/bars/lounges, and ideas.
        >
        > I myself am more of a social person and would definitely also like to get
        > to know some RPCV's on a more intimate basis than in large groups, so if
        > anyone is interested in smaller get togethers, I welcome them!
        >
        > That's all folks.
        >
        > All the Best,
        >
        > --
        > Steven Young
        > Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Guyana, 2010-2012

        *
        *
        *Northern California Peace Corps Association*
        *Bringing Peace Corps Home*
        www.norcalpca.org