21st potluck

  • Steven Young
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 11:08 AM
      Thanks everyone who went and gave me a warm welcome. It's always nice to
      know that there are people like me in the South Bay who know where I've
      been and what I've gone through. We all have done the journey and it's not
      something that can be commiserated with even my friends.
      I'm glad to have met the nine of you all and hope to meet more South Bay
      RPCVs.
      Thank you Edith and Jeb for hosting!

      --
      Steven Young
      Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Guyana, 2010-2012