REMINDER: Happy Hour in Mountain View, 3/30, 5-7PM

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2012
      Hi South Bay folks,

      I want to invite you all to join other Peace Corps folks (future PCVs,
      recently returned, and seasoned RPCVs alike) in happy hour next
      Friday, March 30th 2012 5-7PM. We'll be meeting at Tied House Brewery
      (954 Villa Street; Mountain View, CA). http://tiedhouse.com/

      Please note: this event has been moved up a 1/2 hour earlier, 5-7PM,
      to make sure that we can get seating. I'll have NorCalPCA signs at
      the table. Please send me an email if you have any questions.

      Looking forward to seeing you!

      Best,
      Madeline
    • Bryan Lemos
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
        Wanna Go today? Good for networking for jobs too!

        -B

        On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Madeline Wu <madelinewu@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Hi South Bay folks,
        >
        > I want to invite you all to join other Peace Corps folks (future PCVs,
        > recently returned, and seasoned RPCVs alike) in happy hour next
        > Friday, March 30th 2012 5-7PM. We'll be meeting at Tied House Brewery
        > (954 Villa Street; Mountain View, CA). http://tiedhouse.com/
        >
        > Please note: this event has been moved up a 1/2 hour earlier, 5-7PM,
        > to make sure that we can get seating. I'll have NorCalPCA signs at
        > the table. Please send me an email if you have any questions.
        >
        > Looking forward to seeing you!
        >
        > Best,
        > Madeline

      • Janet Espinosa
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
          Saludos from Honduras where I am teaching English at Universidad Nacional
          de Agricultura in Catacamas, Olancho. Peace Corps pulled all volunteers
          out of Honduras in January.

          There will be positions open here for the beginning of May. Anyone
          interested? You would miss the social activities in the Bay Area, but the
          weather is much warmer here.

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
            Hi all, so it turns out that they won't let me save a table
            -- I'm at the bar in a striped sweater (cream and white). Once we get
            enough folks, we'll find a table.

            Madeline
            408.634.4364